Customized group and individual programs for pilots, flight schools and air-carriers, designed to enhance safety, improve crew coordination and improve decision-making.
Services For Flight Schools include:
- Train the trainer: Teach your CFI’s to effectively prepare students for the FAA emphasis areas of CRM, Operational Risk management, and Fatigue management. Help them instill a climate of safety and improve student completion rates.
- Pre-checkride CRM workshop for private, instrument and commercial students
Services For pilots, student pilots and pilot families include:
- Easing the pre-checkride jitters: Learn effective strategies to achieve peak performance on your checkride.
- Safety and the technologically advanced aircraft: New technology can mean new risks. Learn techniques to effectively plan and manage flights in your TAA.
- FAA required psychological evaluations (in cooperation with local AME’s): When the FAA says that a psychological evaluation is needed to assure that pilots are cleared to fly.
- Right-seat/companion training: For your loved ones to allow them to manage your aircraft in the event of an emergency.
- Fear of Flying: Combat your fears using effective anxiety management techniques
Services for Business Aviation include:
- CRM and Fatigue Management: Effective Initial and recurrent training in a fun, stress free environment. Topics include introduction to CRM, operational risk management, workload management, communication skills/teamwork, error recognition, fatigue management and decision-making
- Stress Management for pilots: Unique, effective, comprehensive stress management workshop just for aviation professionals.
OUR AVIATION CREW